Please check back for the latest in Events and News!
On August 23, 2013, HNC Charities is hosting an HNC Charitable Event on August 23, 2013 from 9:00am to 12:00pm. Please come over and either donate or pick up things that may be of value to you.
Help us to help others.
Help Net Charity, (HNC, INC) a 501 c3 non-profit organization provides support services to prepare our community to succeed in their lives, society and beyond. Cultivating the value of education, mentoring and service, HNC, INC embraces change and encourages self-sufficiency and life-skills management programs as well as transportation services for any and all individuals demonstrating need.
- Used vehicles in good condition for transporting clients
- Monetary donations – designate for Help Net Charity
- Volunteers for office assistance – Commitment of 4 hours or more per week
- Volunteer Drivers to transport clients – commitment of 4 hours or more per week, if possible
- Grant Writer
- Donate Office Spaces (conference room/storage)
- Office furniture
- Sponsors for special events
- Gift cards for any local services, restaurants, stores, gas stations, etc. to use for fundraising events/drawings and door prices
- Toys and gifts cards for our kids (1month to 18 years of age) new and unwrapped gifts,
- back packs, and school supplies
- Vans to support activities
Donations can be dropped off at 7077 South Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL. 32809
For further information please call us at (407) 493-9474
Or email Vilvales Delices at email@example.com
In these tough economic times, HNC Charities is proud to serve those in need in central Florida. On June 9th, 2012, we held a charity drive to help people dress professionally so they can get back to work! HNC Charities was able to donate much needed clothes to those people in need. See Pictures below!
HNC Charities also had a registration for people to sign up to support our program to help those in need of clothing and we were very happy with the overwhelming response from the community!
Help Net Charities next drive is to be in September and is to have the support of Saint John Vianney Catholic Church. Please Join as we continue to support our community and those in need!